Dhawak Healthy 6-In-1 Raw Seeds Mix – 500 Gms. | Pumpkin, Sunflower, Chia, Flax, Watermelon, Sesame Seeds… is available on Amazon at best discounted online price. MRP of this product is ₹ 700.0. You can buy this product at discounted rate ₹ 349.0.
- Special Features: Pumpkin seeds – pumpkin seeds, also called pepitas, are flat oval green seeds covered by a whitish yellow external shell. The seed with the shell is edible and can do you a world of good. Pumpkin seeds have been used in folk medicine to treat kidney, bladder, and prostate disorders for centuries now. Pleasing to the palate, especially when roasted, you probably don’t need much convincing to eat more pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds – sunflower seeds are a unique food, rich in many types of essential, and sometimes hard to get, nutrients. In fact, sunflower seeds make my top 10 list for foods rich in vitamin e, copper, b vitamins like thiamine, phosphorus, selenium and more;Flax seeds – benefits of flaxseed include helping improve digestion, skin, cardiovascular health, cholesterol and hormone balance while fighting and even sugar cravings and that, s just the beginning
- Watermelon seeds – watermelon seeds are very rich in protein. A cup of dried watermelon seeds contains more than 30% proteins, which is the 61% of the daily-recommended dose;Sesame seeds – sesame seeds are extremely beneficial for health but are often overlooked. They have the ability to prevent diabetes, lower blood pressure, build strong bones, protect against radiation, and improve the heart health
- Chia seeds have recently become famous for their health and nutritional benefits. Chia seeds contain a lot of nutrients and minerals that our body requires on a day to day basis to function.Chia seeds are extremely beneficial for anyone looking to lose weight, they are high in fibre and keep you full for a longer time. They will help you in managing your appetite. Eating Chia seeds on a regular basis will increase our fibre intake which will help us reduce weight at a much faster rate.
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients. Just one tablespoon provides a good amount of protein, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, in addition to being a rich source of some vitamins and minerals. If you are a vegetarian or don’t eat fish, flax seeds can be your best source of omega-3 fats.
- Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol. The high fiber content of flax seeds can help lower cholesterol and may play an important role in improving heart health. They Contain High-Quality Protein.
- Sunflower seeds are a source of many vitamins and minerals that can support your immune system and increase your ability to fight off viruses. These include both zinc and selenium. Zinc plays a vital role in the immune system, helping the body maintain and develop immune cells. Selenium also plays a role in reducing inflammation, fighting infection, and boosting immunity.
- Watermelon seeds are low in calories and are nutrient dense. When roasted, they’re crispy and can easily take the place of other unhealthy snack options. One of several minerals found in watermelon seeds is magnesium.
- Dhawak – The Secrets Of Nature To Your Door.
You can follow the below steps to buy this product at best deal price.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Buy Now on Amazon.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.
Please note: Sometimes you may see variation in product price due to “different seller” or “offer ended”.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the 14-January-2022 22:45:13 as indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Merchant’s Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
odolp have no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion.
Note: Free delivery for Amazon Prime Members or make order over ₹ 499 else ₹ 40 will be additional shipping charge.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.